Getting high!

This has been a weird year, to say the least. Like so many others, I had international travel plans that had to be cancelled or rescheduled to who knows when. As a result, I’ve been taking to the mountains more than usual – who would have thought such a thing was even possible since I spent most of my weekends there last year as well! But this year has involved doing a lot more multi-day treks, both for the joy of it and condition myself for next September’s 9-day trek to circumnavigate Peru’s Ausangate and Rainbow Mountains. Which is going to be awesome.

So, without further ado, here’s a few shots from the recent forays. Enjoy!

 

Buckhorn Pass & Buckhorn Mountain:








 Nannie Ridge and Sheep Lake to Cispus Pass on the PCT:














As always, if you want more information of these trails, feel free to email me!


No comments:

Post a Comment